This is the type of the working model where the customer pays for the man-hours spent by the developers working on the product. T&M is mostly applied when it is impossible to determine the full scope of work or the timing of its implementation.
- T&M models helps you to avoid risks which are always included into every fix price estimation.
- Well-coordinated development team works on a transparent methodology Scrum in a tracking system JIRA what means you can control all our processes in real time.
- Transparent hourly rates of developers allow the customer to control tasks, implementation timelines and budget.
A fixed price model is mostly used for the projects with a limited functionality, where changes or additions are unlikely to be made.This model suites mostly the companies with an indicated budget and a definite timeline for release.
- From the very beginning you will have a clear understanding of how much your software solution will cost and when it will be delivered;
- There is no financial risk for you as a client to go over budget.
- This pricing model, unlike others, doesn’t require client’s participation and control during every stage of the process: all you need to do is wait until the development team does the work for you.
For custom software development services, Code Inspiration offers dedicated software developers’ teams and outstaffing options to work exclusively on your projects just like your in-house team.
- Within the two first mentioned models you would pay for the work of a project manager, a dedicated team or developer can be managed by your own.
- Plain and simple. It is cheaper to hire a dedicated team than gather a team on your own.
- You will always work with the same developers, who are deeply engaged into your concrete software and know the code insight-out.
Start cooperation with Code Inspiration
Our responsible managers will reply to you asap and choose the most optimal development strategy. Be a success with Code Inspiration’s team!